Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Photoshop Version of the Sanchez Mira, Cagayan Logo

Last time I made my own photoshop rendition of the Official Seal of Ballesteros, Cagayan, this time I tried recreating the logo of Sanchez Mira. When I did the Ballesteros logo, I saved the file in jpeg format, this time, I saved this logo in png format and removed the background, thus, making it easier to use in case I would be using the logo again for some photo editing. I did my best to align the stars the same way that they are placed at the original logo because I thought they might have some symbolism in them. I later realized that there were 18 stars and Sanchez Mira actually have 18 baranggays and it is safe to say that each star represents a particular baranggay. This project took me about 2 hours to complete (a lot faster than last time) since I used the Ballesteros logo psd file that I have saved from my last post.
My recreation of the logo of Sanchez Mira, Cagayan.

Official Seal of Sanchez Mira from DILG RO2 Website

No comments:

Post a Comment